How do I order flowers online?
- Go to our website www.balifloristshop.com
- Peruse our large range of flowers by category, or simply search for a flowers/s you may like in the search box in the top right of the page in the header
- Once you have located something you like with click on the product image, the product title, or the green button titled “Choose Options”
- Fill out the card message box – this is compulsory
- Fill out the delivery date information
- In some cases we offer more than one size, so choose your size
- Click on the GREEN “Order Now” button
- You then have the opportunity to see an overview of your order
- Click green button in top right of page that says “Proceed To Checkout”
- From here you can either fully register as a customer or proceed as a guest
- Fill in all your details in billing area
- In the Shipping Area fill out all the details of where the order is going to be delivered
- You will then be shown the ‘Flat Rate Courier Fee”, click the green continue button
- Hit “Pay Now”, you will then be directed to PayPal. At this point you have two choices. The first is you can sign in with your current PayPal account and pay that way. Alternatively, you can pay with a credit card without signing up by clicking the button that says “Pay with a credit card”
- On this page simply fill out all the details
- Hit the gold looking “Pay” button
Are there any areas we do not deliver in
No, however, there are a few areas that may require additional delivery charges. If this happens to be the case we will contact you to discuss the matter.
How will I know if my order has been successful?
Once you have paid with PayPal you will be redirected back to our website and within 30 minutes (at the most) you will receive and order notification from our website outlining the order. You can also log in to see the status of you order also.
Can I order two bunches of flowers going to different addresses?
Indeed you can, however, you will be charged twice for delivery.
Does Bali Florist Shop let me know when my flowers have been delivered?
We try to as best we can, yes, but sometimes due to the high volume of orders we do, we may not be able to.
Does Bali Florist Shop offer same day delivery in ?
Yes, just order your flowers before 4pm the day you want them delivered. Please bear in mind though that due to our cultural obligations from time to time we are closed for ceremonies.
Are my personal details safe a secure when buying flowers online?
That is an emphatic YES. Find out more here.
How can I cancel an order?
- Email us ASAP
- Call us
- Live chat one of our friendly staff
How can I care for the flowers?
For information and tips of flower care, please see our page of ‘Pro flower care tips”.